Love To Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag 50/50 - 1TOG Medium 6-8.5kg - Grey
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies & their parents.
The Swaddle UP™ Transition Bag enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for all seasons
Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Stage 1 - Swaddling 0-4 Months
Use the Love to Dream Swaddle Up from birth until baby shows signs of trying to roll.
Stage 2 - Transitional - Transition from Swaddling 4-8 Months
Use either the Love to Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag OR Swaddle Up Transition Suit to transitions from swaddling to 'arms-free' sleep.
Stage 3 - Independent Sleep - 6-48 Months
Use Love to Dream Sleep Suit OR Sleep Bag from 6 months once baby is sleeping independently.
Fast Free Delivery available on orders over $99 (excludes some remote areas).
For orders under $99 and remote locations cheap subsidised shipping from $6.95 calculated at checkout.
No hassle 365 day exchange or refund in accordance with the ACCC guidelines.