Love To Dream Sleep Suit
The Love To Dream Sleep Suit is an “all-in-one” style wearable blanket that completely eliminates the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib ensuring a more comfortable sleep, all night long.
Specially designed for active kids that like to move around a lot & who also like to play while still in their sleep garment.
100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin. 1.0 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for warmth.
Fire Hazard Labelling
KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- 1.0 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for warmth
- Short sleeves and a lighter upper chest fabric to help reduce risk of overheating
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to move around
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Stage 1 - Swaddling 0-4 Months
Use the Love to Dream Swaddle Up from birth until baby shows signs of trying to roll.
Stage 2 - Transitional - Transition from Swaddling 4-8 Months
Use either the Love to Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag OR Swaddle Up Transition Suit to transition from swaddling to 'arms-free' sleep.
Stage 3 - Independent Sleep - 6-48 Months
Use Love to Dream Sleep Suit OR Sleep Bag from 6 months once baby is sleeping independently.
Fast Free Delivery available on orders over $99 (excludes some remote areas).
For orders under $99 and remote locations cheap subsidised shipping from $6.95 calculated at checkout.
No hassle 365 day exchange or refund in accordance with the ACCC guidelines.
Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester