ECO by Naty Size 5 Pants 12-18kg Bulk
With Eco by Naty Pants you can expect the same performance and comfort as the Naty regular eco nappy, only with elastic tear-away sides and leg cuffs that make changing no challenge. Eco by Naty Nappy Pants are made from a high amount of renewable materials while still maintaining performance and comfort with a thin, non-bulky fit.
- The only diaper in the world with ASTM D6866 eco certification.
- Born in Sweden.
- Super soft and thin
- Free from latex and TBT
- Certified by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
- FSC certified.
- Tested, verified and certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash.
- 100% compostable and plant-based top sheet which breathes naturally
- More comfortable fit proven by consumer tests
- Fully breathable
- Guaranteed free from: VOC, HAP, Latex, Fragrance, Paraben
- Vegan certified
- Absorbent core with 100% certified pulp by the Forest Stewardship Council® or the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification forest management standards and super absorbent polymers.
- The top sheet is made from a blend of two types of material that allows us to create a soft, bio-based material that is in direct contact with the baby's skin.
- The outer cover is made from a blend of two types of material that allows us to create a soft, bio-based material that is in direct contact with the baby's skin.
- Leakage barrier made out of 80% bio-based material.
- The absorbent core is wrapped with 100% certified tissue made of pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® or the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification forest management standards.
- The printing color is free from heavy metals and not injurious to health.
Fast Free Delivery available on orders over $99 (excludes some remote areas).
Cheap subsidised shipping calculated at checkout for orders under $99 and remote locations.
No hassle 365 day exchange or refund in accordance with the ACCC guidelines.