The Conni Max Bed Pad is suitable for adult incontinence or child bed wetting and toilet training. Features
- Holds over 2.5 Litres over 8 hours
- Fits Single or King Single Bed
- No PVC
Pad Size: 1m x 1m
The Conni Max Bed Pad, also known as a bedwetting mat, holds over 5 pints (2500mls) of fluid over 8hrs. Conni Max bed pad is an absorbent bed pad designed to ‘trap’ or absorb fluid, ensuring a comfortable, dry night's sleep.
- suitable for single or king single beds and measures 39.4" x 39.4" (1m x 1m).
- Durable polyester tuck-ins each side to tuck under the mattress for extra security.
- Soft polyester top layer, highly absorbent core and a breathable PUL waterproof backing.
The technical experts at Conni have recognised that PVC should not be used as a waterproof barrier due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
Simply place the bedwetting mat on top of the bottom sheet and lay directly on the bed pad. The user will feel more comfortable from the waist down just wearing underpants or light clothing. When heavy clothing is worn the user may feel wet.
The Conni Max bed pad is a washable bed pad and is reusable. It is easily removed from the bed and placed in the washing machine. The bedwetting mat can be line dried or tumble dried then returned to the bed. Alternately use a second bed pad while one is laundered.
Conni absorbent products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin. Registration code SHHO 063619.