Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is a pure simple cereal of soft rice flakes. Mildly flavoured and smooth textured, our baby rice is an ideal way to start your baby on solid foods. It is quickly and easily mixed by simply adding water or baby's usual milk. With added iron, no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains.
Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness.
- Suitable from 4 months
- Easy to prepare
- Added iron
- No added sugar or salt]Made in Australia
- Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
- Certified Halal by ICCV
- convenient resealable pouch
Organic rice (brown and white)(98.6%), organic vegetable oil (1.2%), mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%
Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is made with the same equipment as our other cereals, so may contain traces of gluten.