How to Use
Simply place a liner (optional) over the flap layer, place
baby on the liner and fasten the Velcro. Done. For moressbency place extra padding under the flap layer.
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any extra padding and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Fold back the Velcro tabs to protect them in the wash.
- Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½
strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun's UV rays kill bacteria and
fade stains. Best of all: it's FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
(A deep clean every couple of months will maintain
- Do a full hot wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sinkful
of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or
conditioners is the best."
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each
- Do another full hot wash cycle with no detergents.